Looking for an easy and elegant spring meal? Look no further than these pan-seared lamb chops make a wonderful low carb keto recipe.
- Frozen garden peas
- Fresh mint
- Sat and pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 4 lamb chops
- preheat the oven heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7
- Place kale into a pan and boil for 6 minutes add salt to taste
- in a second pan add the peas and fresh mint
- drain the kale and add to the oven in an oven proof dish for 10 minutes
- Lamb Chops: In a frying pan, heat and add the chops and cook to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Lamb can intimidate people because they think it’s difficult to cook. But nothing could be further from the truth. It’s one of those meats that practically cooks itself and all you have to do is add the seasonings and watch the time so you don’t overcook it. It was so tender and juicy and I hardly did anything to it. I really can’t take much credit for how well it turned out.