This was so fun and easy to make could possibly be better than a low-carb, high-fat, and completely satiating meal that includes both cheese and bacon? Loaded Cauliflower and broccoli Bake is a perfect meal option for any day of the week. This recipe is sure to become a household in my house and it’s quick to make.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Broccoli head cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. butter (I used clarified butter)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pot of boiling water, blanch cauliflower and broccoli florets for 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a medium pot, melt together butter and a small amount of flour and stir continuously
- add the heavy cream and keep stirring until warm
- Add cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper until well-combined.
- In a baking dish, add cauliflower florets, cheese sauce & crumble bacon.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and golden and cauliflower is soft, about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This was sooo yummy the salty bacon and delicious cheese sauce was just a perfect combination. Give it a try you will love it just as much as we did.